Twee of meer works from the context of your organisation. As we are result-oriented we will make a training become a building stone which is suited to your needs.
Twee of meer has developed a broad range of trainings for individuals as well as for teams. Below is a listing of our offer which is given as a guideline only: in order to meet your specific needs we will gladly develop a programme ‘made to measure’.
In its trainings, Twee of meer focuses on what you already know. We then gear our contribution to the solutions that you yourself have in mind. So we will always look for the possibilities that fit within your organisation. Your successes up to now will be reviewed in order to find out how they can be repeated and improved. Our challenge is to make it as simple as possible!
The trainings we have developed can be used separately, but you can also use them as part of a leadership- or cooperation course. We therefore prefer to call our trainings ‘building stones’. They are almost always part of a development process.
Survey of building stones
- CoachingCoaching = stimulating the other to start his own adventure. Either individually, in twosomes or in teams. The result? Enlarging your ‘elbow room’.
- Communication skillsWe all communicate, and we all do this in our own individual way. This training teaches you to communicate clearer and more effectively.
- Effective in consultationHow to get the best possible result in the time available. For those who wish to get more from consultations.
- MBTI WorkshopAn introductory course of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. The MBTI is a powerful personality instrument that provides insight in preferential styles.
- MediationConflicts tend to grind progress to a halt. Confrontations carry the urge to cooperate. As soon as people re-start talking together, the solution is in sight.
- Working and thinking solution-focusedAffirm and reinforce that which works: focus on solutions, not on problems.
- Solution-focussed intervisionYou probably know what intervision is. But do you know how to do it in a solution-oriented way? Learning from each other quickly, result-focused, and in a fun way.
- Service weekThe Service week is aimed at creating involved, inspired, and influential staff. We work on improving your image, which leads to more happy clients and staff.
- Situational leadershipThe revival of Hersey and Blanchard: consciously change your style of leadership as manager. There are four choices: Instruct, stimulate, coach, and delegate.
- Time managementAre you a slave to your overloaded diary and mailbox? Do you wish to regain control? This training focuses on handling your time efficiently and effectively.
- Communicating and steering transparentlyDo you think your staff should communicate better/more? It helps to communicate and steer in a transparent way.
- DialoguesHow do you do that: listening to what someone else has to say? How to listen with attention? How to mutually grasp the other’s wishes? How to make clear what you want from someone else? A two-way conversation helps.