Jan Oldenziel (1966)
(Organisation) coaches and trainers
Jan helps people to make the right choices for the future, whether it concerns personal development, effective cooperation or processing changes. But development has to be at the centre. Jan combines tough and soft in his approach, which is to the point and clear as well as personal and empathic.
- To motivate and to stimulate: helping others to investigate their development from different perspectives, and make new choices.
- Communicative: clear and to the point, always empathic.
- Projectmanagement in change: help people, teams and organisations to make the right choices for the future, and coach them in the implementation of these choices.
- Works with a combination of tough/soft, in a personal way but businesslike.
- Works with energy which he makes visible and tangible.
- Focuses attention on the whole group, makes everyone take part in the process.
- Makes practical translations into daily practice from what has been learned.