Jan Bos (1947)
(Organisation) coaches and trainers
When top management is threatened with finding its route blocked or is running round in circles, Jan finds ways, in an insistent and practical manner, to use his vast international experience in setting things in motion again. He brings daring and a new pace to personal development, and will help clients to gain a different perspective on the beaten track. He will do this in an insistent and probing manner, but above all, in a practical way. His background as senior executive enables him to easily imagine the situations executives may find themselves confronted with. His approach is characterised by clearly defining realistic goals, turning a complex 'mess' into easily manageable chunks. He will search for and find concealed qualities and put them to use in this process. Jan's open, confronting, and lucid coaching yields visible results as he offers his clients tailor-made support. His clear-headed insights of complex settings and his decisive action are ideal instruments in his unique coaching of top management.
- Experience and insight: extensive knowledge and vast personal experience, combined with great insight in persons, structures, projects and organisations.
- Quick and efficient intake: translating questions and problems into a clear and feasible approach. Intensive guidance will ensure that progress is being monitored.
- Unconditional commitment: both in short-term and long-term projects, and in group processes or one-on-one; exposure of barriers in underlying personal - or business aspects through empathy and thoroughness.
- Mapping of situations: expertise in bringing to light situations and the balance of power, and in assessing attainable solutions to specific problems; turning 'one big mess' into a clear shape and structure again, in the course of which formerly hidden qualities of the persons involved can play a major role.
- Unique, versatile, and unorthodox approach, distinctly different from many methods in coaching and counseling: refreshing, enlightening and always result-focussed.
- No-nonsense approach with a human touch: personal development is just as important as the business- and operational aspects of a problem.
- Exposes hidden or overlooked qualities and shows how to put these to use again.
- Prefers clear language and confronting conversations, in a positive atmosphere.