Frouke Horstmann (1971)
(Organisation) coaches and trainers
Frouke is convinced that the development of an enterprise is inextricably bound up with the personal development of its employees. She simply believes that an organisation cannot grow sustainably without human growth, be it through working with individuals, teams or organisations. Primarily because growth is very diverse and always takes place through interaction, and also because Frouke believes that the need to grow is always present and in every individual (team or organisation) there is an urge for self-fulfilment. Frouke is keen to look for this urge.
- Organisational sensitivity: senses what is going on in companies through ample experience in human resources, international organisations and management.
- Discussion partner at all levels: from board and management to team and co-workers.
- Goal-oriented: what are the goals of a guidance approach and do these goals enjoy wide support?
- Kindle enthusiasm: inviting others to join without losing sight of the organisational context.
- Clarifying: making explicit what is implicit.
- Work from the following perspective on people:
o Each person develops himself: every humanbeing has a natural ability for growth and can tap into internal resources for change.
o Every person is competent: each individual has insight in causes and potential solutions to the question or the theme.
o Every person has choices and has personal responsability (ownership).
- Combining firmness and gentleness: result-focussed and compassionate.
- Empathic listening and asking questions which lead someone to reflect and leave the comfort zone.
- Creating a safe atmosphere which enables addressing key issues.
- Empowering people by a positive approach.
- Creating lightness and relaxation where needed.