Twee of meer works from the context of your organisation. As we are result-oriented we will make a leadership programme which is suited to your needs.
Our leadership programmes are aimed at getting results. Our aim is to develop managers who can and dare renew the management climate. We teach managers to take the lead and coach others in going any length. Attention is also given to involving the staff in the changes. Vital in this is creating understanding of the changes that are needed.
Our leadership programmes are aimed at daring to be critical. To do what is necessary and to have guts. The guts to get to know yourself better is a condition for leadership, as only then will you be able to be a beacon to others in a world which is changing rapidly.
The trainers, our organisational coaches, all bring their wide experience to the task of teaching managers how to tackle complex contexts, up to boardroom level.
Twee of meer has developed a great number of leadership programmes, both in commercial and in non-profit organisations and in public and government bodies. We list below some of the programmes. This is a guideline only, as we will develop a programme specifically tailored to your needs in order to meet your requirements. The ages mentioned behind the titles of the listed programmes are indicative, based on our experience sofar.
- During the first interview we investigate together what you want to achieve and how the programme should fit your actual context.
- We translate your ambition into a tailor-made offer which describes the interventions needed to get the desired result.
- Before we start, we make the commitment with you and usually also your executive team needed to make your programme into a succes. We will also define the role that they need to play.
- We then start workig with the prticipants and execute the programme.
- We round off this programme with talks in which the results are named, views are exchanged and possible further steps are determined.
The following items can be part of a leadership programme:
- individual intakes
- several days training programme
- individual coaching talks
- specific building stones
- tripartite talks with executives